My Scheming Deep Cleansing Mask
Skin Types: Oily skin, normal skin
- Balances skin for a glowing appearance
- Bamboo charcoal draws out blackheads
My Scheming's Deep Cleansing Mask is made from bamboo charcoal which powerfully absorbs the skin's impurities and controls oil secretion. The jelly mask hydrates while on the skin and it draws out blackheads and sebaceous filaments, leaving your pores clean.
- Bamboo activated charcoal: Absorbs impurities and deeply cleanses skin.
- Vitamin B5: Brightens, strengthens, and repairs skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Enhances moisture content of skin, helping outer layers of skin look more hydrated and radiant.
Made in Taiwan.
How to Use:
- Cleanse face before use. Using the spatula, apply enough of the jelly until it covers your entire face.
- Apply for 20-30 minutes - use the spatula to scrape off most of the hardened gel. Then wash and rinse face thoroughly.
About the brand:
My Scheming is a rising skincare and facial mask brand from Taiwan. The name "My Scheming" originated from their belief of putting the action of beauty into place and allowing all women to enjoy improvements to their skin.
Why order from Glowie Co?
NO DROP-SHIPPING, NO CUSTOMS, NO HASSLE: We are based in the USA with our own temperature-controlled industrial warehouse located in California. Now you don’t need to deal with customs, delays, and expensive shipping costs to get your favorite Asian beauty and skincare products.
AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEE: We either work directly with the brands themselves or with their official authorized distributors to source our products. Each product we sell passes through our own hands to confirm that the product is legitimate and without defects.
- Free U.S. shipping on orders $25 via USPS First Class
- 2 free premium samples included in every order
Rate-based shipping offered for international customers. Glowie Co ships worldwide.
This product worked very well and help clean my face overall
I used to be a big fan of My Scheming's Blackhead removal packs. The problem with those packs though is that they are one-time use. I don't always have one when I need one. So that's why I like these jelly wash-off masks that help with my blackheads. I have tried the DoMeCare ones and also the one that Annie's Way makes. But I think this one is the best, I just don't see people talking about it much. It has a thicker and darker consistency. In my opinion this makes it easier to lather on evenly so I don't miss a spot. I also notice that this is able to remove more of the gunk on my face compared to the other ones.