Order Processing Times
We are deeply saddened by the loss of lives and the decline of well-being caused by the pandemic around the world. As a small business, we are fortunate that the outbreak hasn't impacted us too much but we sympathize with those in more dire situations.
Glowieco.com will remain open during this time because we share space with a food distribution facility that is practicing social distancing and daily sanitizing. We will continue to monitor the situation closely. The rest of our employees work remotely and will still be paid.
We know that things can change a lot each day, so we want to give you an update on what to expect from glowieco.com during the outbreak:
ORDER PROCESSING TIMES
- Currently, order processing times are still less than 24 hours. This means that if you place an order, we will hand it off to the post service within 24 hours unless you ordered the product during the weekend (in which case, we fulfill your order first thing on Mondays).
- Once the package gets handed off to the post service, we have less control over it. Currently, shipping times are delayed by about 1-2 days.
- For U.S. customers, we recommend using USPS Priority Shipping if you want to receive your packages quickly, rather than our standard Free Shipping (for U.S. orders $25+) which ships via "USPS First Class Mail".
- Over the past few weeks, we have successfully served a variety of international customers but we simply cannot make any guarantees on the ETA.
- Once the package is handed over to the destination region, you may encounter delays in customs and local shipping couriers.
We will update this page frequently with our latest estimates!
Keep Calm and Sheet Mask.