Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion
Skin Types: Suitable for any skin type.
- Blend of 5 different types of hyaluronic acid instantly hydrates the skin and preserves optimal hydration in the skin barrier.
- Helps prepare your skin for better absorption of the rest of your skincare routine or can also be used as a standalone moisturizer.
Instantly hydrate your skin with HADA LABO's Gokujyun Premium Lotion. This toner brings the perfect amount of hydration to your skin barrier to prep your skin for the rest of your routine through a blend of 5 different types of hyaluronic acid. It's also moisturizing enough to work as a standalone moisturizer.
- 5-hyaluronic acid blend: Super hyaluronic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Nano hyaluronic acid, hydroxypropyltrimonium hyaluronate, 3D hyaluronic acid
Fragrance-free, oil-free, alcohol-free.
Made in Japan.
How to Use:
- After cleansing face, pour a nickel-size amount of the lotion into your palm and rub between your hands to warm.
- Gently pat onto your face and neck until it is thoroughly absorbed.
- Wait until the product is fully absorbed to apply any additional moisturizers or to apply makeup. Use twice daily after washing face.
- For an even more hydrating treatment, wet thin layers of cotton sheets with this Lotion and let sit on the face for up to 5 minutes. Remove to find hydrated & glowy skin underneath!
Water, butylene glycol, glycerin, PPG-10 methyl glucose ether, hydroxyethyl urea, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, hydroxypropyltrimonium hyaluronate, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, aphanothece sacrum polysaccharide, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, glycosyl trehalose, diglycerin, sorbitol, pentylene glycol, triethyl citrate, carbomer, polyquaternium-51, PEG-32, PEG-75, ammonium acrylates crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, potassium hydroxide, diethoxyethyl succinate, disodium succinate, succinic acid, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben
About the Brand:
Hada Labo by Rohto means "Skin Lab" in Japanese. The brand is a cult-favorite in the skincare world and often recognized as having the best hyaluronic acid products on the market.
Why order from Glowie Co?
NO DROP-SHIPPING, NO CUSTOMS, NO HASSLE: We are based in the USA with our own temperature-controlled industrial warehouse located in California. Now you don’t need to deal with customs, delays, and expensive shipping costs to get your favorite Asian beauty and skincare products.
AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEE: We either work directly with the brands themselves or with their official authorized distributors to source our products. Each product we sell passes through our own hands to confirm that the product is legitimate and without defects.
- Free U.S. shipping on orders $25 via USPS First Class
- 2 free premium samples included in every order
Rate-based shipping offered for international customers. Glowie Co ships worldwide.
✨ Sample Policy ✨
GlowieCo.com gives out TWO free deluxe samples with every single order. No code needed!
THIS MONTH'S FREE SAMPLES
- 1x Annie's Way Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Jelly Mask (40ml)
- 1 KAO Self Heating Lavender Eye Mask
When you add any other item to your cart, the samples will be automatically added (-100% off).
✨ Shipping Policy ✨
For orders $25+ to the United States, we offer free shipping. No code needed!
All products are shipped from our US warehouse (never drop-shipped or shipped from overseas). This is to ensure the fastest service and no hassle with customs.
Glowie Co ships worldwide. For orders shipping elsewhere, please refer to shipping estimates at checkout after you input your shipping details.
Quite Possibly the Best Toner on the Market
This is not an ordinary toner. The first thing you notice is the consistency. It's between a lotion and a water-like consistency. There is no scent. A pour a generous amount into my palms and start working it into my face. It feels tacky at first. Let it soak in. After drying, you just get this smooth, glowing, plump, and tight skin that just feels so good. You can even skip the moisturizer after this if you'd like. I like to put on a thin layer to seal it all in. 5 types of hyaluronic acid really does help with the moisture retention. I live in a dry area. But if I put this on before bed, my face is still hydrated in the morning.