KAO MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask Yuzu
- Gentle heat envelops your eyes to relieve stress and relax strained eyes.
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles.
- Alleviates screen fatigue.
- Promotes relaxation to aid in a good night’s sleep.
Kao MegRhythm is an innovative self-warming eye mask that gently warms your eyes to relieve stress and relax you before bed.
- Generates comfortable 40° heat for 30 minutes.
- Relaxing Yuzu scent aids in sleep.
14 eye masks in each box.
Made in Japan.
How to Use:
- Tear along perforated line.
- Place ear straps around ears placing the white colored side of mask on the eyes.
- Enjoy comfortable and relaxing heat on your eyes.
About the brand
Kao is a Japanese drugstore brand whose history dates back over 130 years. Their products like the Steam Eye Mask have become cult-classics across the globe.
Why order from Glowie Co?
NO DROP-SHIPPING, NO CUSTOMS, NO HASSLE: We are based in the USA with our own temperature-controlled industrial warehouse located in California. Now you don’t need to deal with customs, delays, and expensive shipping costs to get your favorite Asian beauty and skincare products.
AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEE: We either work directly with the brands themselves or with their official authorized distributors to source our products. Each product we sell passes through our own hands to confirm that the product is legitimate and without defects.
- Free U.S. shipping on orders $25 via USPS First Class
- 2 free premium samples included in every order
Rate-based shipping offered for international customers. Glowie Co ships worldwide.
This is a very good product to relax your eyes after a long day at work. I actually used it when I had sinus congestion from a cold and it helped me feel so much better!
I've had trouble getting these consistently from Amazon, so I'm glad I found them here and it's shipped from the US. These are magical little things that warm up your eyes simply by responding to your body's natural heat. This helps reduce my eye strain and feels like a relaxing but gentle massage before I go to bed. Even if I fall asleep with this on, I don't have to worry because it never gets too uncomfortably hot and it "runs out" after about 15 minutes.