Holy Snails Shark Sauce
Skin Types: Normal Skin, Dry Skin, Combination Skin, Oily Skin, and Sensitive Skin
- Fades dark spots and lightens hyperpigmentation for brighter and more even-toned skin.
- Improves elasticity and resilience.
- Provides weightless hydration.
Shark Sauce is the brightening serum that started a cult craze. Handmade by Holy Snails to the exacting specifications of ingredients-focused skincare nerds, this serum utilizes the synergistic powers of 5% niacinamide and 3% n-acetylglucosamine to brighten skin without irritation. Meanwhile, licorice root and green tea extracts calm irritation and reduce redness, while sea kelp bioferment and hyaluronic acid hydrate skin from within for a smoother, plumper, more glowy complexion.
- Niacinamide: Fades hyperpigmentation, increases elasticity, strengthens barrier function.
- Licorice root extract: Brightens skin, reduces redness and irritation.
- Sea kelp bioferment: Hydrating, emollient, antioxidant.
To learn more about Holy Snails and their products, check out our Holy Snails: The No Nonsense Science Focused Skincare Brand Inspired by KBeauty over at The Glowie Blog.
Made in the USA.
How to Use:
- Apply several drops to cleansed face after any actives and toners and before any creams.
- Follow with moisturizer.
- If using with other Holy Snails products, this should go on after Snowbang Essence and before El Dorado Oil Serum or Perseids Oil.
- This product does not contain any photosensitizing ingredients, but the most vital and effective anti-aging step in your routine will always be sunscreen.
- Please always use sunscreen in generous amounts for best results in fading hyperpigmentation and fighting visible skin aging.
Distilled Water, Lactobacillus/Nereocystis Luetkeana Ferment Filtrate (Sea Kelp Bioferment), Niacinamide, Licorice Root Extract, N-Acetylglucosamine, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA.
About the Brand:
Made by skincare nerds, for skincare nerds, cult favorite indie brand Holy Snails is K-beauty inspired with a handmade twist. Lovingly handmade in the Holy Snails labs, each product combines research-backed active ingredients at optimal concentrations with supplementary natural and botanical extracts to maximize effectiveness and support overall skin health. Holy Snails products are Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free and contain no alcohol or artificial fragrance.
Why order from Glowie Co?
NO DROP-SHIPPING, NO CUSTOMS, NO HASSLE: We are based in the USA with our own temperature-controlled industrial warehouse located in California. Now you don’t need to deal with customs, delays, and expensive shipping costs to get your favorite Asian beauty and skincare products.
AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEE: We either work directly with the brands themselves or with their official authorized distributors to source our products. Each product we sell passes through our own hands to confirm that the product is legitimate and without defects.
- Free U.S. shipping on orders $25 via USPS First Class
- 2 free premium samples included in every order
Rate-based shipping offered for international customers. Glowie Co ships worldwide.
So, I tried the mini after reading lots of Jude Chao’s blog. Love the idea of woman-powered DIY for the Asian Beauty community. That said, can’t say I’ve noticed anything too dramatic after about 10 days of nightly use. But I *think* it’s helping very gradually with my sun damage/hyperpigmentation, and it definitely is nice to use. 2 or so drops of the viscous liquid are enough to cover my face—nice and slippy, with only a faint neutral smell. I use it after cleansing, and before any humectant/occlusive. Anyway I’ve bought the 30 ml size of Double Shark (with double the amount of Niacinamide), so will see—and write a review for that after giving it some time.